1. Where do you currently reside?
2. What languages do you speak?
3. What is the proper greeting ritual in the nation where you are currently living?
4. What’s the craziest thing you have eaten?
5. If your country was a vehicle which one would it be and why?
This will be fun! You might want to check back later to scan the comments to see if you have some geographical neighbors here at A Life Overseas.
NOTE: I understand that some people in restricted access regions may not be able to disclose certain specifics, so general answers and pen names are welcome so everyone who wants to “play” along may indeed do so.
While you are here, if you like, you can add your blog to the directory page and grab a button for A Life Overseas to put on your site. Thanks!
– Angie Washington, co-editor of A Life Overseas, missionary living in Bolivia, South America